The CADDY MP1S reduced voltage installing brace is a means to get rid of an electric box when setting up reduced voltage Class 2 electrical wiring in brand-new building. It can be mounted on the front or side of a steel or wood stud.
CADDY MP1S Low Voltage Mounting Plate for New Construction
More from Low Voltage VideosMore posts in Low Voltage Videos »
- NuFace, Foreo Bear, and Ziip Dermatologist Review
- Are Cheap Power Tool Batteries better than DeWalt 20V OEM Lithiums? Let’s find out!
- LOKITHOR AW401 unboxing and review. 5 in 1 power unit.
- Low Voltage Dimmers – Installation and Where to Buy Them
- Negative feedback reducing LM358 low voltage single supply op amp output gain