Coin cells are excellent for backup power for points like real-time clocks, or also for powering exceptionally little mechanical gadgets like watches.
Careful Cuts Lets Logger Last a Year On A Coin Cell
More from Low Voltage NewsMore posts in Low Voltage News »
- Genshin Impact Update 2.7 Arrives On May 31, Adds New Characters And Events
- (Unofficial) Firmware Upgrade for Dyson V6/V7 Vacuum Battery Management System
- 2-Pack 6' Amazon Basics 60W Fast Charging USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Cable $6 + Free Shipping w/ Prime
- How to Build a DIY Solid-State Relay Using a TRIAC
- What Is a Capacitor and What Is It Used For?