If you’re going shopping for your initial ebike or electrical mobility scooter, you may be a little bit puzzled by the numbers you see on the spec sheet. What specifically is a watt-hour(Wh), and also just how is it various from an amp-hour(Ah)?
How to understand ebike and escooter battery specs
More from Low Voltage NewsMore posts in Low Voltage News »
- Genshin Impact Update 2.7 Arrives On May 31, Adds New Characters And Events
- (Unofficial) Firmware Upgrade for Dyson V6/V7 Vacuum Battery Management System
- 2-Pack 6' Amazon Basics 60W Fast Charging USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Cable $6 + Free Shipping w/ Prime
- How to Build a DIY Solid-State Relay Using a TRIAC
- What Is a Capacitor and What Is It Used For?