In November last year, Samsung revealed the globe’s initial LPDDRD5X DRAM chip for mobile gadgets. The brand-new chip guarantees dramatically much faster information transfer rate while eating much less power than LPDDR5 RAM.
Qualcomm validates Samsung’s LPDDR5X DRAM for Snapdragon chips
More from Low Voltage NewsMore posts in Low Voltage News »
- Genshin Impact Update 2.7 Arrives On May 31, Adds New Characters And Events
- (Unofficial) Firmware Upgrade for Dyson V6/V7 Vacuum Battery Management System
- 2-Pack 6' Amazon Basics 60W Fast Charging USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Cable $6 + Free Shipping w/ Prime
- How to Build a DIY Solid-State Relay Using a TRIAC
- What Is a Capacitor and What Is It Used For?