What is an open or packed neutral, as well as why did I obtain a shock from it? This video clip is regarding obtaining a shock from a crammed or open neutral conductor. The neutral demands to be a straight course back to the panel and also never ever changed, or left reversed.
Understanding an Open or Loaded Neutral
More from Low Voltage VideosMore posts in Low Voltage Videos »
- The Tool I Get The Most Negative Feedback On And Still Use Weekly
- H2O floss Water Flosser 2 Year Review (Product Link in Description)
- Fulsolen A01 Smart Portable Dual-Voltage 40A EV Charger Review
- LiTime 12v 100ah mini lifepo4 battery real world testing product review
- Top 10 Beginner Mistakes When Building a DIY Solar System